Charity Auction Item Request
We’ve got some charity donation requests for our Phoenix Featured Game of the Month, coming up over January 18-19, 2019!
As a quick reminder the charity for this event is Florence Crittenton Services of Arizona: https://www.flocrit.org/
Florence Crittenton is the national leader in changing the future for girls. They do this by achieving excellence in all they do, growing to serve all girls in need, and being the foremost expert in gender-specific services.
We’re currently trying to implement the following three charity donation events:
1) Pre-Event Auction – hosted on our website at https://fgotm.dmh-mes.com/auctions
2) Lucky Envelope – We’ll have sealed envelopes with IC “goodies” that are available for purchase – you never know what you might get!
3) Live Auction – We’ll be hosting a live auction on site for some items!
What we’re looking for in terms of donations:
– Trivial or Minor Boons/Favors
– A Level of Discipline Instruction
– Any level of Boons/Favors
– Gift/Discipline Instruction
– Lore Instruction
– A Character Slot (make a character for a bidder!)
– Offer to Sire
These items are not exhaustive – if you have an idea for something to donate, feel free to reach out to us!
Our charity lead is asking that if you would like to put up anything for the Charity Auction, please contact him at email@example.com.
As always, all our information can be found on our FGotM website: https://fgotm.dmh-mes.com
Thanks, and we hope to see you in Phoenix!